Sunday, April 15, 2012

IT'S ALMOST TIME!

I can't believe in less than 48 hours, I will be somewhere over the USA on my way to China! So surreal! Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that while I am gone, I will be posting on a shutterfly site. Originally, I was going to post here and put photos to share on shutterfly. I just think for the sake of convenience, I will just post everything there. I am not sure how much time I am going to have, so if I can post everything from one place, that would be best.

As far as I know, shutterfly.com is not blocked in China, whereas Facebook and blogger are.  If you would like to follow along on our journey, the website is...

www.ourasianadventures.shutterfly.com

I hope you will follow along! Feel free to make comments if you want! Unless of course you have something ugly to say, then well, don't.

Yay! I am ready. Of course, it is taking every ounce of my strength to fight the growing knot in my tummy anticipating saying goodbye to my boys. I am not ready for that!

Well, I guess I am off! I have to get my house prepared for my departure. If you happen to see my boys and they look dirty or hungry, please help them! HAHA!

1 comment: